Founded in November 2006, PureVPN is operated by GZ Systems Ltd., a Hong Kong based company. Since mid 2007, PureVPN has been offering a range of VPN services for personal and corporate use in 18 countries namely UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Romania, Sweden, Singapore, Ireland, Turkey, Brazil, Panama, Russia, Malaysia and Australia .
PureVPN provides PPTP, L2TP, SSL and SSTP services including 128-bit encryption and security for Wi-Fi connections. With PureVPN services, you can gain unrestricted access to P2P File Sharing, Internet TV/Media Streaming, VoIP, Secure Websites, IRC Chat Rooms and several Online Games.
You can surf the internet with full anonymity on a secure VPN server connection behind a Firewall or use secure Wi-Fi connection.
1. Pricing Plans: PureVPN offers Shared and Dedicated VPN services starting at $9.95/mo. As a new user, you can choose to use PureVPN services on a trial basis at $2.5 or sign up for one of the 3 packages (Shared Plan, Unlimited Plan and PureGold Plan) with 3-Days Full Money Back Guarantee.
• Shared Plan: PureVPN offers basic shared IP VPN at $9.95/month.
• Unlimited Plan: PureVPN offers unlimited bandwidth for shared IP VPN at $18.0/mo.
• PureGold Plan: PureVPN offers dedicated IP VPN package that allows gateway to 1 city of choice plus more server locations worldwide.
You can get discounted rates for 3-months, 6-months or 12-months billing cycle that can save up to 37.23% as compared to the monthly payment option.
One of the good things about PureVPN is that it supports multiple safe payment methods. In addition to accepting credit card payments from 2CO, Visa, Amex, MasterCard and Discover, PureVPN accepts direct online payments from Paypal, AlertPay, MoneyBookers and Plimus. This is desirable for customers located in different countries worldwide.
2. Ease of Use: PureVPN website is easy and user-friendly. The entire Order to Installation is quite simple for any level of user. The packages are clearly laid out to help the customer make a quick and accurate decision. You can simply select the plan, pay on PureVPN website and get started without any delay.
• Online Client Area: The client area is simple and straightforward. You can enter your login details at the top of the PureVPN website and see all your details, billing, tickets, products and affiliate panel at one place.
If you want to see what all products and services you have subscribed to, you can see that at one place with the color-coded scheme for active, pending, suspended and terminated status.
One of the good things about PureVPN Client area is its affiliate program. One can keep track of all commissions and payments online.
• No Installation Required: Unlike many VPN services, PureVPN has Zero installation required to get started. Once you have purchased the plan that is suited to you, you will receive an email with username and password along with details of the plan and server choices. PureVPN does not require any extra installation. This is very good for beginners who are not familiar with complicated networking jargon.
• Dialer Options: There are 3 automatic dialers options – PPTP, L2TP and SSTP, each of which can be quickly and easily downloaded from their respective links given in the welcome email. The download and installation is quick and easy. Once downloaded, you can simply run like:
If you would like, you can also configure a dialer manually using their instruction manual for your type of OS (Win7, Vista, XP, MAC OS). This is good for those who like to play a bit with their VPN settings.
• Picking the Right Server: The highlight of PureVPN is its tool for picking the right server. PureVPN has tool to get personalized recommendations on server selection based on your location. This comes really handy for those who are in a hurry to start using VPN and do not know how to choose the right server.