Purevpn has 50+ servers located in 18 countries. They have 3 distinct plans.– Standard, Unlimited, PureGold. All plans are very simple with all countries and protocols supported. Speed is fast and stable on all plans. Youtube and Hulu played smoothly all the time. All IM clients (MSN, AIM, Skype, ICQ) worked well, same goes to facebook, twitter and myspace. Another positive point about PureVPN is that you can choose the plan that suits you best. For example if you are a light user and just want to be anonymous on the internet and check emails and have to use social sites like facebook/twitter, Online Chat and watch short videos, then the Standard Plan is the best for you. If you are a light user and want a lot of different gateways and be able to forward ports, you should get the PureGold plan. You can choose among 18 countries and you can switch servers at anytime unlimited t... [Read More]
The birth of PureVPN came about in 2006 due to an experiment to provide internet security against hackers. Later on, PureVPN was further refined to provide unrestricted browsing experience to citizens of those countries that have significant restrictions and limitations on internet use. In 2007, Hong Kong-based GZ Systems Ltd., PureVPN’s operators, launched it's service internationally, providing it's users a safe, secure, and anonymous method to surf the internet and enjoy an unrestricted browsing experience.
Core Values of PureVPN
The three core values of PureVPN are:
• Choice of Connectivity
Services Offered By PureVPN
PureVPN has multiple servers in 18 countries across 5 continents. It has a loyal and satisfied user base in 120+ countries. It offers a 128-bit SSL-based secure encryption, 99.99% guaranteed uptime, and a world-famous 24/7 live support.
PureVPN Payment Plans
Unlike other VPN service providers, PureVPN has bifurcated it's service lineup into two categories, namely:
• Personal VPN
• Corporate VPN
PureVPN Personal Plan
There are 3 packages in the ‘Personal Plan’ offered by PureVPN:
1. Standard Plan – This plan is offered at $74.95/year, translating to $9.95/month. The plan comes with unrestricted speed, unlimited switching of servers, 128-bit SSL encryption, 24/7 live support, shared IP, and a monthly download limit of 30GB.
2. Unlimited Plan - This is the ‘Most Valued Package’ offered by PureVPN as it allows the user ‘unlimited downloads’ along with all the other safety and security features that come standard with the other plan.
3. Pure Gold Plan – This plan offers a shared, as well as a ‘dedicated’ IP for it's users for an increased anonymous surfing experience. The rest of the features are the same as the ‘Standard Plan’.
Keeping in mind the reservations of some skeptical users, PureVPN also gives a 3-Day Trial Account for $2.5 to provide such users a real taste of the best-in-class VPN experience.
PureVPN Corporate Plan
Like the Personal Plan, there are 3 packages of the Corporate Plan, namely:
1. 25 Users – This package is offered for $275/month and suits mostly small budding businesses that aspire to reach greater heights. To support such businesses, there is a 25% saving with a yearly subscription.
2. 50 Users – This package is offered for $475/month and suits the needs of small and medium businesses that are growing rapidly and are on track for making it big. There is also a saving of 20% with a yearly subscription.
3. 100 Users – This package suits large organizations that have already established their mark and want to stay ahead of the curve. It is offered for $925/month; meanwhile, a saving of 20% can be generated by opting for a yearly subscription.
All the corporate plans are offered with a 3-Day Money back guarantee along with the comprehensive list of features that come standard with all PureVPN services like multiple servers in 18 countries across 5 continents, 128-bit SSL encryption, unlimited speed and server switches, and cross-platform compatibility.
PureVPN’s unwavering commitment to providing unparalleled quality and freedom to it's users can be gauged from it's offer to make ‘custom’ packages to suit everyone needs.
PureVPN Payment Options
PureVPN accepts payment through all main gateways and credit cards such as PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, UKash, Paysafecard, Webmoney, and many more. Lastly, all transactions are secured through either Plimus or 2Checkout or AlertPay.
PureVPN adds 2 New Servers in Switzerland & Romania. If a customer is subscribed to High Bandwith and Pure Platinum Packages. They can access it by downloading latest dialer's from relevant URLs (provided in welcome email) after which they will see options for both of these locations.
PureVPN added a new server in Russia, fullfilling requirements and recommendations from its more than 10,000 users worlwide.
PureVPN has recently announced the addition of Brazil VPN server which has also become their 18th country on the world map and making PureVPN reach more global. This new PureVPN server offers PPTP, L2TP and SSTP VPN protocols.