PureVPN has added another feather in its cap with the introduction of its brand new Android app [beta] v4.x. The new app will enable users of Android smartphone and tablets to surf the internet on-the-go while protecting their privacy.
The newly launched PureVPN Android App [beta] can help nearly 900 million Android device users on the planet to connect to the internet while remaining completely anonymous, accessing all location-restricted content, safeguarding their privacy from government agencies, and safely surfing the internet waves.
The PureVPN Android App [beta] offers its users the chance to pick their choice of servers in 3 countries namely, US, UK, and Canada.
The PureVPN Android App [beta] offers a variety of features such as:
- The app works with rooted phones as well as non-rooted phones.
- Easy access to all features with just a single tap / click.
- Support for OpenVPN data tunneling protocol.
- Complete compatibility with devices running Android version 4.x.
- The ability to switch as many servers as you like as server switching is 100% free.
- No speed-capping with maximum uptime.
- Class-leading, round-the-clock helpful customer support.
Increasing numbers of people are now shifting from bulky desktops / laptops to tablet PCs and smartphone. The reason for this is simple – flexibility.
However, the recent trends in data hacking and cyber crime, not to mention NSA PRISM program, has really put the emphasis back on safety and security of one’s digital data and activities.
The fact that we increasingly carry out important tasks on the internet through our smartphone is reason enough for us to use a VPN to prevent others from eavesdropping on our online activities.
Therefore, the best action Android smartphone users can take to protect their privacy, go completely anonymous on the internet, and access all location-restricted content is by using the PureVPN Android App [beta].
Latest posts by Kamil Mahmood (Posts)
- How to Setup VPN on Mac OS X - February 6, 2014
- Top 10 Best Android VPN - January 10, 2014
- Watch Sherlock’s Latest Episodes LIVE (and many others) with a VPN! - January 7, 2014