The advancements in internet technology have led people to use the internet for business as well as leisure, heavily. The popularity of smart phones, especially iPhone, has exponentially increased the time people spend on the internet.
What Does the Research Say?
According to a research, Americans spend most of their time with their cell phones than with any other electronic device.
Moreover, a rapidly increasing number of Americans prefer shopping through their smart phones rather than going out.
The Problem and the Solution
The heavy use of internet through smart phones, such as the iPhone, has also given computer hackers, and data thieves more opportunities to steal valuable information such as credit card numbers, bank accounts, email ids, social media passwords, and more. So is there is a solution for everyday internet users?
Yes, there is. Meet Invisible Browsing Virtual Private Network Service for iPhone, or ibVPN iPhone App.
All Hail the ibVPN iPhone Application!
The team behind Invisible Browsing VPN has been in the internet privacy business for 10 years now. They are based out of Romania and are proud of their experience and their ability to develop tools to make the internet safe and private for their users.
Given the unprecedented rise in the popularity of iPhone, ibVPN has developed its iPhone client for its users to give them the same sense of security and anonymity that they do while using their Mac or Windows PC.
ibVPN iPhone app offers a wide range of benefits and services. These are as follows:
Invisible Browsing VPN has 56 servers in 15 countries across 3 continents. It has 620 Dynamic IPs with proxy in 8 countries and torrents in 2 countries. To further enhance its services, Invisible Browsing VPN has included ibDNS (Beta) service on all packages. This service supports media streaming with no speed loss. Dynamic IPs are offered for some servers in US, UK, and Canada.
Encryption and Protocols
Invisible Browsing VPN iPhone application was originally built to support PPTP and L2TP protocols. However, keeping in line with ibVPN’s vision of continuous innovation and offering the best features to its customers, OpenVPN protocol support and all its features have also been added to the new version of the iOS client by ibVPN named version 1.2. This version offers the following advantages over the previous version:
- OpenVPN protocol support to deliver superior performance and encryption
- Faster and easier access for users
- Access issues in china have been resolved
- Registration issues have been solved
- An issue with the server list has also been resolved
The new version is faster and simpler to install and use than the previous version, as well.
There are two service packages offered by Invisible Browsing VPN for individual use as well as for multiple use for families/business. These packages are as follows:
- Standard VPN Package – This support PPTP, L2TP, and OpenVPN protocols. The best package is called the ultimate package. It is priced at $82.95/year and allows P2P file sharing, VOIP applications, Dedicated Account Manager, 10 proxy servers, and an additional 35 IPs than other standard VPN packages.
- Multi VPN Package – This supports only OpenVPN protocols and is available for either Family or Small Business. A minimum of 3 connections are offered for family-use at $169.95/year. For businesses, the minimum connection requirement is 5 and this package starts at $249.95 and goes up to $999.95 for a 20 connection plan.
ibVPN maintains an extensive FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) and Knowledgebase regarding possible queries that its customers may have. If the solution cannot be found there, ibVPN users can submit a ticket to the relevant department, support or sales, to get their queries resolved. There is a ‘live chat’ option on ibVPN’s website, as well.
Invisible Browsing VPN supports all leading gateways and credit cards such as PayPal, PayPro, Avangate, AlertPay, CashU, WalletBit, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, Liberty Reserve, and Bitcoin.
Latest posts by Faisal Arshad (Posts)
- How to Setup VPN on DDWRT Routers - March 7, 2014
- Router Vulnerabilities Compromise Data Security of 300,000 Computers - March 6, 2014
- Torguard’s Smart DNS Unblocks Websites at Blazing Speeds - March 5, 2014