Setting up VPN iPhone 4 is quite as simple and as similar to setting up VPN on iPad. It is not as difficult or technical a task that many of us think it is. Now before I go on to explain the process, here is a short list of top 5 VPN providers that have shown the best compatibility for VPN iPhone 4. Their prominence is not only in US but also in European and Asian countries.
PPTP VPN iPhone 4
Now back to the Point, How to Setup VPN on iPhone 4. Its easy and like other VPN Setups a piece of cake. Following are the simple steps to establish a PPTP VPN connection on your iPhone.
- Tap on your iPhone Settings Icon.
- Tap General.
- Tap Network.
- Tap VPN.
- Now you will find an option to configure a VPN connection named “Add VPN Configuration”.
- Select PPTP, i’ll let you know about the L2TP setup, later in this post.
- Simply, add your VPN configuration being provided by your VPN Service Provider.
- Description is simply the Name that you want to give to your VPN Connection. Name it whatever you want to name it. e.g. Bestvpnservice.com.
- Now Server name is only provided by the VPN service provider. It will be like “connect.bestvpnservice.com”. Do not try and put this as your server name, it won’t work. It will only be provided by your service provider.
- Similar to your Server Name, Your Account Name and Password will also be provided by your VPN Service provider.
- After adding the information in these three fields. Set your RSA Secure ID to Off.
- Set your encryption level to Auto.
- Set, “Send All Traffic” to “ON”
- Save the Configurations and return back to the Home Screen of your iPhone.
- Tap your Settings once again and now Magic! you will see VPN Slider Tab added to your settings, just below your WiFi Tab.
- Set it to ON. You will have your VPN up and running.
L2TP VPN on iPhone4
Adding L2TP Connection on iPhone follows the steps similar to setting up a PPTP Connection. You just have to select L2TP, while configuring a VPN Connection. Enter all the fields as described above in the PPTP setup. You will just see one added feature i.e. you will have to enter a Secret. The secret will also be provided to you by your VPN Service Provider. that will be unique to a VPN Service Provider for providing L2TP Connection.
Which VPN Service to use for iPhone 4
It’s not an easy decision decision to make, especially when there are so many VPN Services available. Therefore, as a VPN review website, Bestvpnservice.com has a list of Top 10 VPN Providers, which can help you with your choice of VPN Service for your iPhone.
Or we also have a dedicated list of Top 10 VPN providers for iPhone 4. As VPN for iPhone has dedicated needs, so it is very necessary that we have a dedicated list for iPhone VPN. Though there are many VPN services feasible for iPhone, but those which are tested by several users and customers plus are reliable in terms of network, infrastructure and most importantly customer support are given preference over others. You can also check out the details of Top 10 VPN for iPhone Post. Moreover, this is not all, you can also fine all the reviews, details, customer reviews on the respective profile pages of all theVPN Service providers, which will not only help you out in making the buying decision but we hope that our recommended VPN Services will also provide you with the Best Solution to your VPN Needs. In Addition with that, Apple Inc has recently launched its new product and that is iPhone 4S, which is quiet remarkable and attracts user with its new Siri technology. After the re advancement of iPhone 4 to iPhone 4S people find ways to protect it also and we have made it easy for our readers as we have documented a related post on How to Setup VPN on IOS5. Now you can easily configure VPN Setting on your new IOS5 by simple following the simple steps. If you love it follow us on Twitter. @Bestvpnservice. Or Like us on Facebook. We have loads of free VPN accounts for our Visitors on our Facebook and Twitter Page every week.
Latest posts by Faisal Arshad (Posts)
- Interesting Revelations from Windows 9 Demo Leak - September 16, 2014
- Gmail Hacked – Nearly 5 million Compromised Google Accounts Leaked - September 12, 2014
- Netflix Australia: Watch Everything Without Restrictions - September 8, 2014