Update: We regret to inform our readers that despite our thorough fact-checking, a few errors slipped through in the content of the infographic for which we would like to apologise. The corrections are as follows:
- The game at the Maracana in 1950 between Brazil and Uruguay was not a final but a group match. It just happened to be the title decider.
- Sir Vivian Richards played international football for Antigua, appearing in qualifying matches for the 1974 World Cup.
We regret the discrepancies and errors. – Editor
Let’s be honest. Many football fans know much about their favorites than the sport itself. Even those who follow football all round the year know little about football fifa facts, history, great scores, and epic moments in the past World Cups.
We’ve put together a neat fifa facts infographic that highlights some of these amazing moments that have forever been cemented in memory and celebrated in the football hall of fame. Without further ado, here’s 15 Things You Didn’t Know About the FIFA World Cup:
Latest posts by Harris Siddiqui (Posts)
- VPN for Business - November 6, 2014
- The Best Horror TV Shows For Halloween Binge Watching - October 30, 2014
- #Gamergate Outcry Erupts Against Mass Censorship on Gaming News Sites - October 22, 2014