VPN or the virtual private network has been the most sought after modes to help the users get connected to the internet in total anonymity. Same as in the other parts of the world, India is also a prospective country in terms of its usage. People here are more net savvy than in any other country and possess an extended taste of net surfing that encompasses the websites from almost all the walks of life. If unfortunately, they are unable to access a particular website due to restriction from the host or from the concerned ISP, it is this VPN that acts as an oxygen mask.
What is the need for VPN in India
India is not only a land of Indians, in the rapidly changing global equations; it has become the epicenter of technology that has invited innumerable head counts from the global arena. Foreseeing the burgeoning opportunities and talented workforce here, a bulk of multi-national companies are making their foray into this majestic land.
As a result, many foreigners barge their way to India to continue with their jobs or business. For obvious reasons, they would also like to use all those internet facilities that they have been already enjoying in their own country.
Some of the websites they want to open may be accessible easily while for others they may have still to struggle. In such a circumstance, opting for a capable VPN provider would be a smart decision on their part. However, they need to make sure that the concerned vendor is providing them the IP of their preferred location or not, else it is simply the wastage of money.
Even the Indians are now more familiar with the foreign websites for entertainment and to achieve their business related goals. Such a change in the recent times is probably due to their migration to other countries for work or for studies. In addition, their enthusiasm towards having a deeper knowledge about a particular country, language, place or culture could also fire their desire to use VPN.
Why VPN in India
The selection of a particular VPN vendor Best Vpn for India stems significantly on the reason behind choosing it. Such as:
- To access streaming websites such as Hulu, YouTube, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Pandora, MetaCafe and so on
- To access the file sharing websites that have been blocked in India
- To avoid Unwanted Indian government monitoring of your internet traffic and browsing habits
- To carry on with your business that is extended beyond borders and includes multiple countries where you have to communicate with your employees, clients or business partners
- To keep abreast of the latest happenings in a particular country or countries for some research work
- To establish communication with your friends located in some other country through VoIP facility such as Skype where you cannot use it directly, without VPN
All these and many more reasons heavily dominate your decision making while choosing the best VPN that could help you to access your craved but blocked websites.
Best VPN for India
Abiding by the above parameters, there are a plenty of VPN service providers that could satisfy all your specific requirements and could help you carry on with your preferred work in total anonymity over the internet. Of all these, Hidemyass is the most widely used one that allows you to access blocked websites from your preferred location without interruption.
The next to follow include IAPS, OverPlay, SwitchVPN, WiTopia and more. The detailed list of all the prominent VPN providers that could help you access restricted websites in India is mentioned in the table below.
|3||Private Internet Access||$6.45/month|
You can also see here the all time Top 10 VPN Providers list.
Wish you a Happy and Private Internet Life !!
Latest posts by Allen (Posts)
- iCloud Siri VPN – A new phase of technology by Apple Inc. - April 18, 2012
- Free L2TP VPN - April 4, 2012
- UK Government all Set to Track its Citizens’ Online Activities - April 3, 2012